Southampton Airport Tipoa Car Hire & Enterprise

Tipoa Rental Car Desk Southampton Airport
Tipoa Car Hire & Enterprise Southampton Airport
I must say I was impressed with the service the new local Enterprise assistant manager at Southampton Airport afforded me on my recent rental car hire. As always I used the Tipoa Car Hire website to make my reservation, as I know I am always going to get good after sales support should I need it. On this occasion I did not, as the local supplier chosen by the Tipoa system, was Enterprise.

Located with the other rental car agents just across the road from the exit of the arrivals door at Southampton Airport. For those who have not previously used this airport, I can tell you it is small and easy to negotiate your way around. As soon as you exit the terminal building simply walk across the road crossing toward to car covered car park and the car hire desks are all grouped together.


The Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Evaluator Gadget
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Evaluator
I produced my confirmation voucher, and because I had purchased my zero excess additional insurance with #Allianz Insurance, I didn't purchase any extra items, and was not pressured to do so by the Enterprise representative. In no time we both were inspecting the car using the new #Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Evaluator gadget (see photo)

Basically a device that measures the severity / size of any existing damage when you collect the car and likewise when you return it.  I like the fact that the representative had the time to inspect the car with me, which was reassuring.

I was only renting for a few days, had unlimited mileage in the deal and I wanted to return it very early morning, which was free of charge. The rental car companies at the airport all have early return drop boxes for out of hours key return. The box is located just inside the felt hand glass door entrance to the airport ( departures) on the right hand side. Please be aware that at 05:30 am nothing is open inside the airport, not even security, so you cannot check in until 06:00 hrs

My security deposit was returned within 3 days as I returned the car full of fuel. There nearest gas station to the airport is the local Asda store at Eastleigh which is open 24hrs a day.


Nearest petrol station open 24 hrs Asda Eastleigh for Southampton Airport
Asda Eastleigh 24 hrs Petrol Station
If like me you have a very early flight, then I recommend the #PremierInn which is located right at the airport, just a walk across the road from the terminal building.


Joss Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment